Monday, March 16, 2009

WORKING WITH TALENT FROM PUDDLETOWN!!!

Back in December (I know it has been awhile), I had made a HUGE contact with Jason Jeffords owner and agent for Puddletown Talent. Story goes… he enjoyed the work I was doing for WMTG and looked me up of Facebook. I can’t thank him enough for the work and talent he has sent my way!!!

Last week I had the pleasure of shooting one of my favorite subjects to date. This young girl has the “it” factor. She takes direction so well and just knows how to smile for the camera.

HIGHLIGHTS FROM E’s PHOTO SHOOT:
Thank you E!

I do not want to look past all the other great talent that I’ve had the pleasure of shooting since the beginning of the year, so I leave you with more images...

HIGHTLIGHTS FROM CHILDREN’S TALENT PHOOT SHOOTS:
*A special thanks to my dad for he has made a wonderful assistant to me these last three months. You’ve been a huge help and support to images by jayme, THANK YOU!!!

No comments: