Saturday, February 27, 2010

A LONG TIME COMING!!!

First off I want to thank everyone for always supporting me and being a fabulous cheering section for my work as a photographer.

I HAVE A NEW WEBSITE!!!

This pleases me like you would not believe. Fit with everything down to a client log in. Making the process of getting my images to my clients more streamline. Most importantly I have a sight now that I am excited about promoting!!!

Please stop by imagesbyjayme.com and take a peek.

Looking forward to making this year amazing for “images by jayme”.
Truly,
ME

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jayme. I LOVE the new site, except for one little thing...I'm not sure if I did it right, but I selected a bunch of images for my shopping cart, but when I left the site for a minute then came back, my shopping cart was empty. Did I do something wrong?

-Chris Henn